Re: one pixel sliver

From: Daniel Piechnick


Hi Paulo. A "sliver" means a "thin slice". Just zoom in (Ctrl and +) and use the regular selection tool, or alternatively, you can use the Single Column Selection Tool. Either of these methods can be used to select an area that's only one pixel wide.