Re: Images that fade away

From: Daniel Piechnick


Hi Sarah. This is very easy to do. Simply get your photograph, put in an area of solid colour, and use the airbrush tool to brush along the edge where they meet. (Select the Brush Tool, then choose a blurry-looking brush.) If you want to be more exact, you can blur the solid colour area. (Click Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur.)