Re: Creating an animated image with photographs

Date: 30 May 2004
Time: 15:39:13
Remote Name:


animated gif. adobe image ready and macromedia fireworks have facilities to do this. check photoshop help file and search 'animated gif' it will prob give u a tutorial. this is quite a simple process to make a animated gif to fade in and out so have fun.