Re: mouse overs

From: Daniel Piechnick


Hi Steve. To make a mouseover image, you'll need to create two separate images in Photoshop. One is the normal state of the button, and one is the blurred state. Save both these images for the web. In your web page editor, look in the help for "mouse over" or "rollover". I'm not sure which editor you're using, so I can't really help you, but it's not very complicated to do.